|C Channel Post Length||1800 mm|
|Rail Height Above Ground||710 mm|
|C Channel Post Mass||18.5 Kg|
|C Channel System Mass||22.5 Kg +/- 2 %|
|C Post Height Above Ground||700 mm|
|Post Spacing||2000 mm|
The most common guardrail system consists of a steel W-Beam rail on steel posts with end treatments and transitions of various designs using similar materials. The W-Beam type safety barrier shall consist of a steel post and a 3mm thick ‘W’ Beam rail element.
The steel post and the blocking out spacer shall both be channel section of 75mm x 150mm size and 5mm thick. The rail shall be 70 cm above the ground level and posts shall be spaced 2m center-to-center. A double ‘W’ Beam barrier shall be as indicated in IRC:5-1998.
- Highways, Flyovers & Bridges
- Median Barriers as Road Separators
- Protection from Trees, Rocky Areas etc.
- Hilly Terrain, High Embankments etc.
- Test Tracks in Automobile Industry
- Mass Housing Complexes/Townships.
- Airports, Railway Stations and Parking Lots
- Cold Roll-Formed
- Raw Material: ST - 42/IS 5986 FE 410/510 Grade Steel
- Tailored to customer needs
- Hot-Dip Galvanised (550 GSM minimum)
Valmont Aircon’s guardrails conform to the AASHTO M180 specification standards for Metal Beam Crash Barriers.
We follow and adhere to the guidelines for manufacturing and installation of Metal Beam Crash Barriers as specified by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), Government of India and the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)